- The prospective caterer must provide all appropriate information regarding their business and experience to the FSP Operations Manager.
- The caterer must attend an information/orientation session with the FSP Operations Manager, which includes a tour of the FSP Kitchens and reception halls.
- The caterer must receive all FSP policies and procedures regarding Kashrut and kitchen usage.
- The caterer must discuss any questions regarding Kashrut and kitchen usage with the FSP Operations Manager.
- The caterer must complete and submit the Caterer Kashrut Quiz.
- The caterer must have their insurance company submit to the FSP Operations Manager (either by email or fax) a Certificate of Liability Insurance, for a minimum of $1,000,000, with the Certificate Holder listed as follows:
- FSP will request annual renewal certificates from your insurance carrier. Should you switch insurance carriers, FSP must be notified to maintain you approved status.
- Recertification is required to maintain approved status should the individual who originally attended the orientation session is no longer employed with the caterer. Should this occur, it is the responsibility of the caterer to notify FSP of the new contact, and they will be scheduled for the next available orientation session.
Foundation of Shalom Park
5007 Providence Road, Suite 102
Charlotte, NC 28226
Attn: Jay Parton
CLICK HERE to email Jay